Theme – Caregiving and the caregiving “shortage”1
Guest – Dr. Aaron Blight, author of “When Caregiving Calls: Guidance As You Care for a Parent, Spouse or Aging Relative”
- Tell us your story, how you came to be an author and keynote speaker on caregiving and aging services.
- Caregiving and the family caregiver dynamics. We are becoming a nation of family caregivers.
- Caregiving facts and data provided by Aaron
- Let’s talk about home care and the make up of the home care workforce.
- How many hours on avg do caregivers work?
- Who are home care caregivers?
- What motivates a home care caregiver? (5 needs discussion here)
- Closing thoughts
As always, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The HomeCare Advocacy Network is a business format home care franchise for senior living providers and an entrepreneur driven franchise for those who want to be their own boss and make a difference.